Welcome to the Galileo Pro API documentation!
This site contains guides on basic Galileo concepts and instructions for using the endpoints. We're just getting started on the guides—there are many more to come.
Here are some links to help you get familiar with the basics:
- Beginner’s Guide to Open APIs in Banking — A less technical overview of banking APIs.
- Environments — An overview of environments for testing and development.
- Quickstart — Connect to the Sandbox environment and send a test call to the API.
- Build a Sample App — Create a sample account, load and transfer funds, activate a card, simulate a transaction, and freeze the account.
- Postman Setup — Set up Galileo's collection in Postman.
For the APIs themselves, see our API Reference.
Updated 21 days ago