This guide contains setup information and guidelines that should be reviewed prior to simulating incoming ACH transactions in the CV environment. See Simulating Incoming ACH Transactions for instructions for the actual simulations. For instructions on testing outgoing ACH transactions, see “Testing outgoing ACH in the ACH at Galileo guide.
Do not follow this procedure in Production. The simulating incoming ACH endpoints are only valid in CV.
Before simulating incoming ACH transactions, you should be familiar with the concepts in these guides:
- About ACH — Provides an overview of general ACH use cases, terminology, standards, and the movement of funds in a typical ACH transaction.
- ACH at Galileo — Explains terminologies and concepts for ACH, including transaction types, incoming vs outgoing ACH, NACHA files, and more. This will help in understanding how ACH works, as well as provide clarity in what values to use for Simulating ACH Transaction templates.
- Galileo ACH Workflows — Provides flowcharts that illustrate the different ACH workflows. Review the incoming ACH credits for information relevant to this guide.
- ACH Endpoints — Provides guidance for using the ACH endpoints. The information relevant to simulating ACH transactions are the creating, viewing, and canceling ACH sections.
This guide assumes that you have already set up your products in CV with the same characteristics that you will be using in Production.
ACH requires additional setup. Work with Galileo to complete product setup.
The simulation endpoints do not support all of the possible values for an incoming ACH transaction. The supported values are defined by the template you specify in the Create Simulated Incoming ACH Transaction request. You must include either
ManualReviewNameMatching in the template name or the request will fail.
- Transaction data is stored and periodically processed on a scheduled basis. Reach out to Galileo to inquire about the processing schedule for your core.
- After creating the simulated transactions, use these endpoints to see pending transactions and their results:
- To view a transaction before it is processed:
- To cancel a transaction before it is processed:
- Cancel Simulated Incoming ACH Transaction — Cancel a simulated transaction by specifying the transaction ID.
- To view processed transactions:
Simulated incoming ACH transactions are processed periodically and results may not be immediately available.
Updated about 1 month ago