In April 2022 we corrected various fields, added an enumeration, added a new status code, optional event fields and a new account feature type, corrected enhanced data, added field lengths and types, pagination, an event, and a new Auth API object, updated the ACH docs, added a transaction otype, added a new
featureType, expanded the Secured Credit guide and added new features. Click April 2022 to see the details.
We corrected the
BAUT: auth event webhook description to include
fee_amount field in the final
We updated Set Roundup Accounts to clarify how roundups can support various other use cases.
We corrected the type for
ach_transaction_id on Create ACH Transaction to string.
We corrected the description of the
holdType parameter of the Create Hold endpoint to indicate that it is 2 alphanumeric characters.
If the hold amount requested in the Create Hold endpoint is greater than the account balance, and PRVNB is set, Galileo sends
For many event messages we offer the following fields, which you can request to be added to your event webhooks:
avail_cash— For debit accounts, the
open_to_buyincluding available overdraft.
avail_credit— For credit accounts, the available credit limit to spend.
credit_balance— For credit accounts, the total amount of unpaid purchases and advances.
od_f_open_to_buy— Available overdraft balance minus pending fees.
featureType: 26 to Set Account Feature. Use this to disable only selected dynamic fraud rules.
Updated ACH Same Day to say that ACH is available for ACH credit and debit, and that the per-transaction limit is $1,000,000.
We added field lengths and data types to the RDF Reference.
We added pagination parameters to the Get Billers endpoint.
We have added the
ISFE: insufficient_funds_to_emboss event to the Account Events documentation.
To the Auth API webhook (v2 and v3) we have added an optional object that is available by arrangement with Galileo:
advanced_auth_api_fields— Contains specially parsed subfields of data elements
We have made these updates to the ACH at Galileo guide:
- Clarified options for enabling early access
- Clarified how hold days work with same-day ACH
- Added ACH posting order at Galileo
For Mastercard transactions we added the
11 otype to the Transaction Types enumeration, which indicates that a completion arrived at Galileo but the corresponding preauthorization had not been sent first.
The Set Account Feature endpoint now has
featureType: 29, which you can use by arrangement with Galileo to customize a message in the carrier for shipping physical cards.
We expanded the Secured Credit guide:
- Setting Up Secured Credit — Program manager instructions to set up and configure secured credit products.
- Developer Setup for Secured Credit — Endpoints and processes for implementing secured credit products.
- Secured Credit Workflows — Illustrated processes for implementation and funds movement.
- Bankruptcy reporting — New bankruptcy reporting feature. We added types and statuses for bankruptcy reporting to the API Reference. For more information, clients can request the Bankruptcy Reporting guide.